poor kitten has a cold and can’t stop sneezing
rock the fuck out little cat
So, I re-watched snk with my mom and then I asked her about her favorite character and she said:
"Armin!, At first I thought he was weak but he isn’t. He is brilliant and very intelligent, I like him."
Thanks mom, I like Armin too.
…she also said she likes Mikasa because she is super macho.
this is the cutest martial arts class demonstration I’ve ever seen
It’s like when Windows does this, but in real life.
Tribute to Steve Irwin, a guy who genuinely loved nature and animals.
This man was beyond real
"Crocodiles are easy. They try to kill and eat you. People are harder. Sometimes they pretend to be your friend first."
- Steve Irwin (r.i.p.)
A bunch of people asked me to make another one so. yeah. The first one is here.
1. France’s actor constantly apologizes beforehand when he has to grope someone on-set. His apologies are usually along the lines of “i’m so sorry i hope this doesn’t bother you if it does please tell me i don’t want you to be uncomfortable” and he’s just. Such a sweetie.
2. Nyo!Prussia’s actress got into the show through Hungary’s actress. The two are childhood best friends and remain so to this day. The whole time that the episode was being shot, Hungary and Nyo!Prussia’s actresses were usually found cuddling with each other between takes and throwing food at each other.
3. Poland’s actor is like. The manliest of men. He’s super athletic and wears flannel and jeans on any regular day. The first time he put a skirt on to play Poland, he turned to the costume manager and said “Is this gonna be a common thing? Because I can get used to this.”
4. Turkey’s actor initiates a cuddle pile at least twice a day. Japan’s actor is always the second person to join in.
5. Sweden and Finland’s actors make shipping SuFin really easy. They call each other “darling” and always mess their night scene by deliberately cuddling with each other. They have a lot of staring contests and Sweden’s actor always loses because he can almost never keep a straight face during those.
6. Denmark’s actor is actually quite serious when it comes to acting and he just nails his lines every time. In contrast, Norway’s actor always
messes his lines up and bursts out laughing and Denmark just goes “uuuuugghgh don’t make me say that line again you bastard” and puts him in a headlock. They love each other in real life though and they’re really good friends.
7. Lithuania’s actor is really suave and confidant and he’s a snappy dresser and playing such a shaky and nervous character was a huge challenge for him.
8. Belarus’ actress is usually a stunt double, but she got the chance to audition through her friendship with Ukraine’s actress. The little girl who played her younger self is her niece.
9. Latvia’s actor is a total hoot. He makes the best jokes and he curses like a drunken sailor when he messes up his lines. He actually speaks perfect English but speaks in more broken English when shooting and when he messes that up he just goes “fuck sHIT GODDAMMIT.”
10. Switzerland’s actor once stuffed confetti into one of the fake guns as a joke. It went everywhere. There was confetti found in the smallest crevices of the studio weeks after he did it.
11. Germany’s actor makes vines quite often. Most of them are of him playing pranks on other people and of him and Prussia’s actor singing songs incredibly out of tune. There are also very rare ones where they are speaking in German and making puns that only the German fans understand.
12. China’s actor is actually nineteen years old. He likes to say things like “you young whippersnappers” and “I’m such a brittle old man” and he will make dad jokes like nobody’s business. He’s also the official mama bear of the cast.
13. The part of the Nordics episode where Norway chokes Denmark with his own tie was improvised. When they called cut, Norway’s actor sat in Denmark’s actor’s lap and apologized a million times over. Denmark’s actor ended up being like “nonono that was perfect” and it ended up in the final cut.
14. The scene where Turkey and Greece begin to dance to the sound of the drums, they actually started to twerk instead of what was choreographed. It turns out that both of them are very skilled in the art of the twerk.
15. Taiwan’s actress is the most up-to-date with social media. She takes a lot of selfies and updates her accounts daily, sometimes more than once a day.
16. Canada’s actor is the king of sass. He is often asked really ridiculous questions and is subjected to the worst media hoaxes and he is always prepared to respond with sass. Gotta love him.